Keep things fresh and enjoy working outdoors with new tasks and job sites.
Have fun and get the work done with an awesome crew.
Shape the landscape of Saskatchewan and build your career with industry leader in pre-engineered metal building construction.
Will train on the job. Competitive wages and benefits package.
Build your future to new heights…
Metal Building System Ironworker
Construction of a pre-engineered steel buildings
Stratus Steel Erectors Inc. - learn more about us here.
2 Full Time
$18-$30 / hour (based on experience and certifications)
Benefits package qualification at 6 months (health, dental, vision, disability, travel, life insurance)
Mostly Saskatoon area. Occasional travel across Saskatchewan.
Clean and organize worksite, lifting up to 100 lbs, metal siding, metal roofing, insulating, erecting and securing pre-engineered steel structure, power tool use, working at heights from aerial lift
Will train on the job, but it's great if you have...
- Construction experience
- Fall protection certificate
- Aerial lift certificate
- WHMIS certificate
- Telehandler certificate
- First aid/CPR certificate
IF YOU CAN
- Get to work and on time (the crew depends on you!)
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Follow instructions
- Take initiative and be self-motivated
- Do physical, manual work
- Lift up to 100 lbs
- Be comfortable working at heights
- Be a positive team member and support others
- Keep safety in mind
- Be clean and sober on the job
… then this job is meant for you!
YOU ALSO NEED
- Driver's license and personal transportation to and from work sites
- Your own hard hat, safety boots, gloves, weather-appropriate work clothing
- To be a Canadian citizen or have work permit
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your resume in the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us in an email.